Newcrest in Autumn 2020
It’s time for my next update in my 2020 save.
Autumn 2020.
For Autumn 2020 we pay a visit to my sim self’s daughter Beatrix who lives in Del Sol Valley with her partner Orlando Kruse. Beatrix and Orlando have been together since my 2012 save and have been living together ever since. Does that sound familiar? If not, let’s flash back to my 2017 save for a recap.
If you recall back in 2017, Tegan Mohr was in a committed to relationship to English actor David Bradley. Tegan’s time was almost up, and she ended up dying from old age.
But before she was sent to the Netherworld, she had some “unfinished business” to complete on her “Bucket List” and once those were completed, she had the option to go to the Netherworld or be rebirthed into another household. I chose to rebirth her.
Then I left you with this screenshot:
That was in 2017.
Let’s return to Autumn 2020 where Beatrix and her partner
Orlando have been busy raising their daughter. Tegan Mohr ended up being re-birthed
as the daughter of my sim self’s daughter Beatrix and her partner Orlando Kruse.
Beatrix is top of the Military career and Orlando is starting out in the
business career. Oh, and they’re engaged to be married!
This one surprised me at first as I have no recollection
of instructing them to get engaged but then I remembered a pop up some saves
back where Beatrix told me she had found a ring in Orlando’s bag and I said
yes.
Let’s look at some pictures of Infant Tegan.
Tegan trying her first baby food:
Tegan being told a story by neighbour Elsa before going to sleep:
Next up was the wedding planning! Beatrix calls up her family and invites them round to a family gathering where she announces her engagement to Orlando. Her family are happy and can’t wait for the big day in November 2020.
Beatrix’s half brother Jacob arrives for a stay over. His
exact words to her on the phone that “things were crazy at his at the moment
and he needs a place to crash” Beatrix is pleased her half-brother wants to spend
time with her, so she agrees to let him stay.
During the stayover, Beatrix and Orlando begin to plan
their wedding day. Orlando bonded with Jacob while he visited and he asks him
to be his sim of honour. The following day, Beatrix visits her mother Liberty
in San Sequoia to be her Sim of Honour, and she also says yes along with Beatrix’s
close co-worker Catalina Hasewega.
It was time to find an officiant next. Beatrix turns to her late brother Andrew’s widow Riku. Riku has officiated some weddings before and he was more than happy to be the officiant at her wedding.
Meanwhile, one of Orlando’s bucket list items is to have a potluck dinner with his neighbours so he does just that! He got a gold award for his potluck dinner and ticked that item off his bucket list.
Tegan loves being fed by her uncle Jacob!
Halfway through the wedding planning, Orlando develops a mid-life crisis! He has a desire for relationships. I’ve not encountered this one before, so I thought I’d roll with it.
Two of the items on his mid-life crisis list were to: get
married and call off the wedding. He then gets a call to participate in “Love
Highland” which I accept.
Orlando has made quite an impression on some of the ladies! Also taking part in Love Highland was my sim self’s grandson Ryan!
On the first night of the contest, aliens strike and take Skip Broke, once they return him they then take Junko Nakamura straight away. Luckily Skip does not return with an alien child.
By the third day on the Sunday, the game asked me if the I
wanted to extend the getaway but I declined to as his wedding was the following
Monday.
When he returns home, Orlando finds his mother Judith Kruse at home!
He’s so pleased to see her, he tells her about his mid-life crisis. One of the items on his list now was “become close with a family connection” he eventually becomes good friends with his mother and that’s the mid-life crisis over!
The following day was the wedding day!
All of Beatrix’s close family turned up for the event.
Here is Beatrix’s father walking her down the aisle:
Riku, the officiant decides to perform the ceremony through the window.
The new Mr & Mrs Orlando Kruse!
Next it was food time!
Then it was time to cut the cake. I really do like Beatrix's wedding cake here.
The first dance as man and wife:
Then the event turned into a dance party!
So that’s it for this update. I do like Beatrix and
Orlando together. Stay tuned for the next update!






















.png)












Comments
Post a Comment